Cabbage with spinach and milk
Life, Traditional Cooking
1. Boil half of the milk and moisten 150gr of flour with half of the milk.
2. After the milk has boiled, add the flour mixed with milk, add the butter and 1 tablespoon of salt.
3. Let it simmer for 5 minutes, until thick, remove from the heat.
4. Boil the spinach and drain it, make-up, make-up and stir the dill with the mass prepared above.
5. Beat 3 eggs hard aside and after they are beaten, put all the ingredients together and stir.
6. Roll the dough with the remaining flour, oil and a little salt
7. From the prepared dough, open three large layers (to come out of the pan)
8. Open the noodles on the pan one by one, dripping them with oil
9. Add the prepared mass inside the noodles, fold the noodles from inside the pan as in the picture.
10. We pour oil on the noodles that I collected and barely left empty we add 1 beaten egg to get color.
11. Bake at 180 °
FOR 5 PERSONS
1 kg spinach
100 gr dill
300 gr flour
1 lt milk
70 gr butter
Enjoy your meal!